The practice has recently invested in industry-leading 3D scanning equipment, to ensure we continue to offer our patients the very best technology to complement and assist their lifelong dental care.
This new CBCT scanner will offer superior imaging at lower risk, providing a detailed 3-D image of the clinical area, leading to more precise diagnosis of and treatment for the affected area.
Information for Dentists:
We can now offer the very best in Digitial OPG and 3D CBCT dental imaging, incorporating the most advanced Ultra Definition sensor technology.
For more information, Download Pax-i3D Catalogue
- Unique CBCT sensor that delivers high resolution 3D x rays for better diagnosis.
- Fast scan time and new pulsed generator for lower patient dose
- Normal resolution for implant cases and high resolution for complex endo, perio and surgical cases
- Small 5x5cm FOV, medium 8×5 FOV, larger 8×8 FOV ensures you get the optimum image for your clinical area of interest and the patient gets the lowest dose possible.
- Intuitive software that guides you through every the process of image capture.
- Simple patient positioning ensures you get the image you need.
- Real time image is displayed during capture so that you can double check the image is of the right area.
- Powerful Ez3D implant planning software is a superb tool for analysis and treatment planning.
- Images are also compatible with other software e.g. Nobel Guide, Simplant,
- Ez3D viewer and image can be burn to CD or transferred to memory stick, ideal if you plan on taking images for other practices.
- Files are even small enough to share online via Dropbox. iCloud or Skydrive for example.
- Reduce risk and offer more treatments